Campaign Songs and Campaign CDs
Once upon a time I stood for public office. Well, to be honest, it wasn't once. In fact, once I was passing around nomination papers for NINE elected offices at the same time. It was a process.
Two of the campaign CDs have found their way onto YouTube.
- Back in the day, there were these things called CDs. You could play them in your car or in a boom box.
- Each of the CDs has some messages from myself with a bit of music from some of my friends.
- We used to host some house concerts too. These events were at our home, or even with some other venues, such as at the hotel on the South Side by the 10th Street Bridge or at Sunnyhill.
- The S6 concept has its own website too, https://S6.CLOH.org. Sports, Spirit & Soul, Song and Story Summit! That site got some good use in the summer of 2020 as stories of water were collected for the cyber swim camp.
- There was a bit of overlap among the CDs. More tracks on the second selection.
Running time: 20 minutes, 34-seconds.
Running time: 33 minutes.